Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Kimberly Woodings: Assistant Registrar

Wednesday, January 10, 2007
I got a promotion :-) I am now Assistant Registrar at Boise State University! I am over the technical staff in the Registrar's Office (a staff of four). I also get an office, which I am very excited about - I've never had an office before :-) I know that this position will be challenging, but it will be a great growth opportunity for me. I'm grateful that my boss has the confidence in me to give me such a wonderful opportunity.

PS - How about those Broncos? Did everyone watch the Fiesta Bowl? What an awesome game!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Congratulations Kim! That is awesome! I can't wait to hear more about your job and responsibilities! Love, your favorite 24 year old sister :)

Mandi said...

p.s. You deserve it . . . especially after that whole masters thing :)

Corinne said...

Yahoo! I am so proud of you. You know, Kim...you are just the most amazing person. Seriously, I wish I had your work ethic and ambition. You and your hubby are going to accomplish so many things in this life!

Lisa O said...

Way to go Kim! Sounds like exciting things are happening for the Woodings! And yes, we were cheering for the Broncos here in Rochester. What a great game!