Friday, October 09, 2009

Conference Crepes

Friday, October 09, 2009
Twice a year, the LDS church holds a general conference where church leaders can address all members of the church. I am lucky to live in a place where I can watch conference on tv! After I graduated from college, my friend Allison and I started a tradition... conference crepes! We made crepes with all the fixings and invited friends over to watch the Sunday morning session of conference. I have carried on with this tradition for almost every conference since then. Last Sunday several friends came over for a delicious breakfast. We had both sweet and savory crepe toppings:
scrambled eggs
bacon
cheese
hollandaise sauce
ham
carrots
broccoli
nutella
chocolate pudding
apple pie filling
strawberries
sweetened cream cheese
whipping cream
snickers
bananas

1 comments:

Mandi said...

How funny!! TJ bought me a crepe maker for my birthday and we ate crepes on Sunday conference and said we should make it a tradition and have conference crepes!!! I wonder how many people out there have conference crepes!?