Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bronco Victory!

Sunday, September 12, 2010
What. A. Game.  I know it's been almost a week now since Boise State beat Virginia Tech in the season opener at the Washington Redskins stadium, but I'm still thinking about how awesome the game was.  With over 86,000 fans in the stadium, the energy and excitement were off the charts.  I have never been to a game that big, and I had the best time... especially considering my Broncos pulled off a 33-30 win with a perfect touchdown pass the last minute of the game (isn't Kellen so cool under pressure!)!  It was also great to cheer on the Blue with my Virginia friends - Drew, Corinne, and Tim.  Thanks for coming to the game with me guys!  I had the best time!!!

More to come later on the rest of my DC trip (I just got back in town at 11pm last night).  For now, I'll leave you with my favorite picture of the trip!

1 comments:

Robin said...

Such an awesome game! We actually had tickets but Roland had to go to London so we sold them. Waa! I'm glad you were there.