Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's Riding Time!

Saturday, January 27, 2007
Today was a beautiful day. I went on my first motorcycle ride of the year. I have been waiting for this since the beginning of October when it got too cold to ride. I decided last year that my limit was 50 degrees - that I didn't want to ride when it was colder than that because I would freeze. Well, today there was sunshine and blue skies, and it hit 45 degrees. There were motorcycles everywhere, and I wanted to join in the fun. So I bundled up and went for a ride. It was great! I love riding my bike. I can't wait until it warms up enough that I can start riding it everyday to work!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks like fun . . . but freezing as well! It has been soooo cold down here . . . the kids here have had inside recess for a week because of the cold temp and the horrible inversion. Have fun riding :)

Lisa O said...

Wow Kim, when did you get a motorcycle?! It looks great on you! I've been riding a few times with my dad and brothers on their dirt bikes. Street riding is probably a little different, but it sure is a thrill ride! Have fun!

Kimberly said...

Ryan actually bought me my motorcycle for Valentines Day last year :-) I absolutely love riding - I think it was the best gift ever!

Beki said...

whos da hottie on da motor bike? jk. when i get older like you... im gunna learn how to ride one of them too... just like u did. maybe if you ever get tired of using it, u should lemme try riding it. haha. jk. :)