Sunday, January 06, 2008

Snow!

Sunday, January 06, 2008
I woke up this morning to a thick blanket of snow covering my lawn. It was so beautiful... but that also meant I needed to shovel my walks. I have church at 9:00 now, and I didn't wake up super early, so I didn't have a lot of extra time for shoveling. I shoveled half of my driveway and one strip all the way down my sidewalk before leaving for church. This afternoon I decided to tackle the rest of the shoveling. I got all bundled up, grabbed my shovel, and headed out front, only to find that some wonderful person had finished shoveling for me. Thank you!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

It snowed up here yesterday too! I'm guessing we may have gotten close to 4 inches :) I love the snow - but unfortunately it is already getting slushy - which is nasty!

Lisa O said...

Can your shoveling fairy come to my house? Please?