Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cook This Not That

Sunday, March 28, 2010
For Christmas, my sister Mandi gave me a gift certificate for a free dinner once each month for a year.  I have really been enjoying my monthly meals!  This week Mandi made fish tacos.  I LOVE fish tacos.  A few years ago, I wouldn't have touched a fish taco because the thought of fish with a taco just didn't seem to go together.  Now fish tacos are one of my favorites.  Anyway, back to Mandi's fish tacos.  She tried a new recipe out of the book Cook This Not That, and it was amazing.  There was a fabulous rub on the tilapia and the mango avocado salsa completely tied the dish together.  So when I got a 40% off coupon in my email from Borders this week, I ran to the store and picked up a copy of the Cook This Not That book.  It is jam packed with great looking recipes (and lots of pictures!) and I already have my week's meals planned out.

1 comments:

MaiTy said...

Cook book REALLY need pictures! I LOVE cookbooks, and that one sounds exciting!