Monday, September 26, 2011

Pandora

Monday, September 26, 2011
Okay, I know Pandora has been around for a whlie, but I just decided to try it out for the first time.  And I think it's great :-)  I'm definitely hooked.  When I switched to my new position at work a few weeks ago, I went from my private office (where I would normally just listen to music on my iHome) to a table in a large room that I share with the entire Roadmap Leadership team.  It seems to be either eerily quiet in the room or kind of loud (if people are having meetings at our conference table or are on the phone, etc).  I bought headphones a couple weeks ago, but kept forgetting to bring in music... so today I checked out Pandora and am working on creating my music profile.  I'm building two stations - one for country and one for non-country... and Pandora is doing a great job of suggesting new music based on my preferences.  I've even found a couple new artists that I'm loving!

1 comments:

Ross said...

Um, YES! I've been telling you about it for years. I'm glad you tried it and like it too! It's also fun to stream over your smartphone and listen while riding your motorcycle :)

http://xanthboy.blogspot.com/2009/03/p-n-d-o-r.html