Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Secret Addiction

Saturday, February 10, 2007
I have a secret addiction - Sweet Pork Salads from Costa Vida. I could eat at Costa Vida almost every day of the week. Costa Vida's Sweet Pork Salad is very similar to the pork salad at Cafe Rio in Utah, only I the pork at Costa Vida is a little sweeter, and I like it better. A few months ago, I took my boss to Costa Vida to try their mouthwatering salads - she loved it, and we went back again the next day for dinner. The cashier recognized us and asked me, "Weren't you just here yesterday?" I sheepishly smiled and told her I was addicted :-) It doesn't help that it's only a mile from my house! Anyway, I strongly suggest checking their website for a location near you.


2 comments:

Beki said...

hey! im a personal fan of costa vida also! except i like the sweet pork burritos better. :) i don't think ive had better burritos in my life!

Val said...

Yes! Sweet pork salad is my favorite thing to order there!