Saturday, February 10, 2007

Service Saturday

Saturday, February 10, 2007
It's good to give service... and it's easy when Boise State organizes the service projects for you! About every month during the school year, the Volunteer Services Board at BSU organizes several service projects for students, faculty, and staff to participate in. I just started participating last month, and really enjoy the opportunity to give to my community. Today, I went to Guardian Home Health Care & Hospice in Nampa, Idaho and made Valentines cookies for the hospice families. It was lots of fun, and I know it will brighten the days of those families! I look forward to next month's projects :-)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Kim! It is always heart-warming to read or hear about the service you give. Giving service has been an integral part of "you" your entire life. You're an awesome example to all of us. We love you! Mom