Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Post-Worthy Game

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
So a few weeks ago I bragged about my first softball practice... Well, I spoke a little too quickly - I had WAY better hits in practice than I've had in any game up to this point (we've had four). Right now, our team is 2 and 2. We lost last week, but only by one point, and we were all pretty bummed (in fact, I had a pretty rotten game last week). I know we're supposed to just be playing to have fun, but it still stinks to lose. Well, tonight we were all smiles. Our team played awesome offense AND defense. And I even scored a couple times :-) I did get out once - I hit the ball and got thrown out at first, but I played pretty good the rest of the game... and so did my entire team. The game was called at the bottom of the 5th inning because of the 12 Run Rule. My team won 22-4!!! Great job team! Now we're all pumped up for our game next Monday. Wahoo!

0 comments: