Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ladies Day Out

Saturday, May 05, 2007
I got an email yesterday from my former boss Evelyn inviting me to join a Ladies Day Out today. A realtor friend of hers organized a very fun day and had a couple of ladies cancel, so I got to join in (all expenses paid), and I'm so glad I was able to! :-) The day consisted of riding around in a stretch hummer limo to 8 different houses in the Parade of Homes. The homes were so beautiful, and I got some great ideas for my house! We also got a boxed lunch from Heavenly Ham (yummy!) and each person won a gift from a raffle (I won a pedicure and a gift certificate to a local restaurant). I've never been in a limo before, let alone a hummer stretch limo - what a blast! Did I mention all this was free? The picture above isn't the greatest (it was SUPER windy today), but at least you get the point :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!... im pretty jealous cuz all i did yesterday was sit around the house. I like stretch limos too. haha. -beki

Mandi said...

Yeah . . . I'm definitely jealous :) How cool is that!

Corinne said...

I am jealous too! How fun- you deserve a special day to celebrate how wonderful you are!