Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Famous!

Monday, April 30, 2007
Well, kind of... I was quoted today in the Wall Street Journal! Yep, you read that right. Not just mentioned by name, but actually quoted. How many people do you know personally that have been quoted in the famous WSJ?? Don't believe me - check out page R8... the article is called Start-Ups and Spouses. If you don't subscribe, I'm sure you can find a copy in your local library. This will be an article that makes my scrapbook :-) I'm going down in history!

4 comments:

Lisa O said...

Kim, I think you should change the name of your blog by omitting the "sometimes." Amazing things seem to happen to you quite frequently! Can't wait to read the article.

Corinne said...

So cool! Kim- Wow, I can't wait to read it. It is definately going on my refridgerator :)

Jroo said...

Wow...the Wall Street Journal. You really are famous, Kim! I think the last time anyone quoted me was in my elementary school class newsletter. Hm...

Jroo said...

P.S. I agree with Lisa!