Monday, April 02, 2007

Before & After

Monday, April 02, 2007









New appliances & new countertops sure can transform a kitchen! I love my new kitchen! With a new stove, over-the-range microwave, dishwasher, and granite countertops, my kitchen remodeling is almost complete. All I have left to finish up is to get my fridge refinished (to match the other appliances) and get new cabinet hardware. I'd also really like to get new blinds, but that might have to wait for another day. Have I said yet that I love my new kitchen? These pictures don't do my kitchen justice - you just really have to see it in real life. The second picture I took when it was almost dark outside, so I'll have to take a new one when there's more light - I just wanted to get something posted, as I've had my new counters for a week now :-)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow! They sure look nice. I can't wait to see them in real life. Hopefully I can make it up this summer sometime so I can check them out. You will definitely have to post a couple more pictures though of the appliances and such! I was also hoping you would post some about your trip to Flordia. Maybe I will just have to call to find out how that went. Have a great day!

Corinne said...

Beautiful Kim! You did a great job picking everything out. I can't wait to see it this summer when I visit.