Saturday, April 28, 2007

Little Summer Garden

Saturday, April 28, 2007
Today was such a gorgeous day. In fact, it's 10:00 at night, pitch black outside, and it's still 72 degrees! With weather like this, I had to work in the yard today! I figured we were past our night time freezes, so with the help of my good friend Kris, I finally planted my garden. I planted roma tomatoes, grape tomatoes, bell peppers, jalepeno peppers, onions, cilantro, and zucchini. I basically only had room in my little raised bed garden for salsa fixings, but I did plant cantaloupe and strawberries in another part of my yard. My garden sure looks nice now - with little plants and no weeds. Let's see if I can keep it looking nice this summer :-) I can't wait to start harvesting my veggies!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I love your garden! We are putting our little box garden in this weekend. You inspired us!

Mandi said...

good luck with the no weeds part ;) jk - I'm sure it will be awesome! I am jealous that you have a garden!