Saturday, August 04, 2007

Line Dancing Lessons

Saturday, August 04, 2007
I haven't been country dancing since my BYU days, so when Kris asked if I wanted to take advantage of a line dancing class being offered in town tonight, I jumped at the chance. I love dancing, especially country dancing... I'd rather dance with a partner than line dance, but I'll take what I can get :-) When we walked in the door to the lessons, we almost turned right back around... the majority of the other participants were old enough to be my grandma. After a couple minutes of hesitation, however, we decided we were up for the adventure. I'm so glad we decided to give it a shot. We had such a great time learning steps to two line dances and got some good exercise too. We'll definitely head back to line dancing lessons in the future!

1 comments:

Corinne said...

I told Drew and he is JEALOUS! Did you wear your cow girl hat? I totally need one. Maybe I can convince Drew to take a dance class with me!