Sunday, August 12, 2007

Relief From the Heat

Sunday, August 12, 2007
It was so nice this week to check weather.com and see that there aren't any 100+ degree days in the 10-day forecast. In fact, several days are in the low-90's with a day or two dipping into the upper-80's. What a relief from the almost unbearable heat we experienced last month! Is fall going to come early for us? Not sure, but one thing I am sure of is that I need to enjoy every minute of my summer while it's here. The water level at Lucky Peak has already drastically decreased, so we decided to take the boat up to the lake yesterday before the water is too low for us to go boating anymore. I love spending my days at the lake, and had a great time picnicking, tubing, and riding in the boat, and watching others wakeboard!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!

How are you? It was a blast perusing your blogs and pics....looks like you're keeping yourself busy and enjoying life. I was just talking to Jessica the other day and she was telling me how you were doing. I'm not sure if she's ever told you about my past year and a half or so, but I just want to say my heart and prayers are with you m'dear..not just because I think you're fantastic :) but because I kind of understand what that dark Friday is like...and, like Elder Wirthlin said, how powerful the hope of Sunday is. Yours is coming...make no mistake about that! A big enormous hug from South Texas to Idaho! :) Much love-- Bethany (Dolman) Solis bethany_dolman@yahoo.com