Tuesday, November 20, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
I was tagged a week or so ago & am finally getting to posting. Here are seven random things about me :-)

1. I love listening to music, but I am absolutely horrible at identifying the artist of a song. I can pick out a few of my favorites (like Rascal Flatts), but beyond that, I can't for the life of me remember who sings what songs. I have had several people try to help me out on this one to no avail.

2. I can't help but to count panels on garage doors. I know, that's weird... But it bugs me when they aren't symmetrical. For example, garage doors with 4 or 6 panels don't bother me, or even with 3 panels as long as there are two doors. But there is this one house on McMillan near Maple Grove that has five panels. I hate that garage door!

3. I love everything red. My favorite piece of furniture in my house is my red sectional. I have a red leather jacket. I drool over those red upright washer and dryers. I just love red.

4. I hate when people don't wash their hands after using the restroom. I will literally be standing in a public restroom washing my hands and watch people walk straight from the stall out the door of the bathroom. Eeewwww! Come on people! Humor me and spend a few seconds to wash up! This is one of my biggest pet peeves.

5. I will never own a pet that sheds. Period.

6. I like my closet organized. The top rod holds all my t-shirts. They are in color order, except for my Boise State t-shirts, which are all together on the right side. The bottom rod holds my tank tops and nicer shirts that I can wear to work. All my tank tops are together on the left, with the rest of the shirts to the right in color order - purple, pink, red, orange, green, blue, gray, black, brown, white... in that order.

7. Videography is my secret passion. I love video taping and editing video on my mac. I have even considered starting a business one day. I don't spend nearly as much time as I would like doing this, so I'd better start practicing. Guess we'll see!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Very cool project you did! You sound like such an orangized person - wish I could be that way! Sometimes I feel lucky if I can put all my t-shirts in one spot :).

Lisa O said...

This was a fun post to read Kim! Glad I'm not the only one that organizes my closet by color!

The Cowan Family said...

I love this post, Kim! I'm so not surprised about all the organization. That's one of the coolest things about you!

Mandy Nelson said...

You would probably pass out if you saw my closet! There is very little organization to it. No wonder I can never find the shirt I want to wear!