Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Pay It Forward

Tuesday, December 25, 2007
In case you didn't know, I love blogging. One of my favorite parts is how I've been able to get back in touch with old friends. On Saturday, I had lunch with Val... we lost touch after high school, but have had fun catching back up with our blogs. Anyway, she gave me this beautiful tile plaque:

So here's how Pay It Forward works... Be one of the first three people to comment on this post, and you will receive a hand made gift from me :-) The only catch is that you have to pay it forward! Ready, set, go!

8 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

Am I allowed to be the first?? That's very cute! I enjoy looking through your blog. It's much more exciting than mine!

Kimberly said...

Yep, you can be the first :-) I'll just need your address so I can mail your gift - or I can just give it to your mom? Also, the tile is what I got from Val... I'm still finalizing what I'm making. Just didn't want you too excited about getting a pretty tile :-)

Mandy Nelson said...

You are so good! Blogging on Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great day - we even had left-over turkey this time!! See you in a week!

Lisa O said...

Merry Christmas my friend! Your handmade card was beautiful Kim. I wish I had just an ounce of your creativity. I'm hoping to visit Boise in February. Rob just got home from his mission!

Val said...

Hey, we didn't lose touch after high school because we went to college together! We lost touch after college! That sounds better! I thoroughly enjoyed lunch with you! Glad you're paying it forward!

rawhide said...

i want a gift that i have to pay forward....i need to work on my blogging...i kinda just spend my time with jeff or go to work or play with my roommates. jeff and i are going to go to fruitland for martin luther king jr day in jan so we should come visit.

Kimberly said...

It looks like Jessica, Mandy, and Lisa won, with Heidi as a bonus winner! I'll try to get you your gifts within the next couple of weeks!

Unknown said...

Hi Kim,

I didn't have your email but I found your blog. Just checking in to see how you were doing :-)

Phil Hartman
CHS