Thursday, September 03, 2009

More Game Day Excitement

Thursday, September 03, 2009
Turns out my entire office was excited for the game today... everyone dressed up (and no this wasn't planned)! The Registrar's Office definitely has Bronco Spirit! I'll tell ya', it's been hard to concentrate at work today.
And this is my favorite... there were some local restaurants that got into the spirit of game day by offering some food specials. Mandy, Kris, and I decided to try out the black & blue Oregon Duck - a deliciously seasoned duck in an orange sauce topped with blue cheese. The plate came complete with a little BSU flag. It was kind of funny that there happened to be a Duck fan sitting at the table next to us :-)

Well, that's it for now... in an hour or so I'm off to tailgate and then join thousands of fans in Bronco Stadium. I'm hoping for a fun night!

0 comments: