Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Daily Vitamins

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I have never been good about taking vitamins.  For some reason it's just never been part of my daily routine.  Well last month I decided I was going to start taking a multi-vitamin.  I went to GNC and told the salesperson I was looking for a multi-vitamin.  Not sure how, but I ended up walking out of the store with a box of vitamin packs.  So instead of taking one vitamin a day, I was taking SEVEN vitamins.  And let me tell you, they were DISGUSTING!  I couldn't stand the flavor, so would need to take them with an entire large glass of Crystal Light in an attempt to mask the flavor of the vitamins.  Needless to say, I stopped taking the vitamins.

I think it was Kris that suggested I try chewable vitamins.  I immediately said no way as I had flashbacks of those Flinstones vitamins.  I decided to head to Albertsons in search of ONE pill that I could take instead of my monster pack.  And guess what I saw there - One A Day Sour Gummy Multi-Vitamins.  Sour Gummies?  Those sounded great!  I bought a bottle to try them out, and they taste just like candy :-)  I bought four more bottles when I saw them on sale yesterday.  Basically I'm hooked!  I am now taking my vitamins faithfully!

1 comments:

MaiTy said...

My multi-vitamins are gummies too. I LOVE gummies!!! I haven't heard of SOUR gummies though.... I'll have to try those!