Sunday, January 15, 2012

18 Days... and Counting!

Sunday, January 15, 2012
I can't believe I'm getting married in 18 days!  I hope these last 2 1/2 weeks go by as quickly as the last 2 1/2 months have gone.  I am so excited to marry Matt!

I've had several people ask me lately how the wedding plans are going and if I need help with anything.  Even though we just set our date a couple weeks ago, I had a lot already planned.  Like our invitations... I think I had these designed before Thanksgiving (thanks to pinterest!) and ready to just plug in a date once it was set.  I was pretty pleased with how they turned out.

I will still need to make wedding announcements to send to those who aren't coming to the actual wedding ceremony, but I still have time to do that... realistically, I will probably send those out after we are married!

Our photographer is booked, we've sent in our deposit for our post-ceremony dinner venue, I've ordered my cake and bouquet, I have my dress and will get it back from getting altered this Thursday, I have my hair and nail appointments booked, we have our marriage license and appropriate church documents... I think we're ready!

Only 27 more minutes and I'll be able to say 17 days :-)

4 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome! Yay! I am so happy for you!

Bethany said...

Sooo exciting Kim!! And the invitations are beautiful! Can't wait to see some pics of the big day. :)

Liz said...

Kim, I am SO happy for you! I'm sure Matt is the greatest buy ever and I am so excited to see pictures of your wedding day. You are so wonderful and deserve this great happiness!

The Thackers said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! :D I've been thinking about you two lately and wondering how things were going!