Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Softball Season Comes to a Close

Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Well, tonight marks the end of softball season. Can you believe it's already been 10 weeks? Our team wasn't too bad - I think we actually ended up in 3rd place with a record of 7-3. And the two teams ahead of us have a record of 7-2-1, so they didn't win any more games than we did. Plus, we beat both those teams, and we scored more points in the season than any other team, so I like to think we're the best :-) Like my logic??? Anyway, I'm glad I played. I was kinda nervous at first, but it all turned out okay. I had fun - it was nice to get out, do some physical activity, and meet new people. Maybe I'll have to hit the batting cages this summer in case I get invited back to the team next year. I actually got a decent hit tonight - it flew into center field, so I was happy with that. I'm going to miss playing - it was nice to have that once a week. Guess I'll have to find another activity to take its place. Maybe I'll play some volleyball - some of the people from the team are planning on playing pickup games on Thursdays. Maybe I can move from one adventure to the next!

0 comments: