Sunday, September 09, 2007

Energy Efficiency & Sustainability Series

Sunday, September 09, 2007
As you know from some of my past posts, I'm on kind of an environmentalist kick right now. I want to congratulate my sister-in-law Tonja for organizing the Fall 2007 Energy Efficiency & Sustainability Series here in Boise. Over the next couple of months, she has organized five sessions to help us learn how to save energy and care for the environment:
  • Be an ENERGY STAR! - Simple no/low cost energy & money saving ideas for your home.
  • Beyond the Green - Remodeling or building? Identifying green products & understanding their benefits.
  • Get Your Ducts in a Row - Get ready for the heating season with weatherization, insulation, ductwork, & ventilation ideas.
  • One Less Napkin - Ideas of how to: rethink, recycle, reuse & reduce.
  • Fact or Fiction - What you should know about wind & solar energy sources.
I've marked my calendar & I invite you to join me if you're in town. I'll be sure to fill you in on all the exciting things I learn!

0 comments: