Monday, January 21, 2008

Fondue Fun

Monday, January 21, 2008
I absolutely love fondue. There is just something fun about cooking your food at the table. Last night I had some co-workers over for an evening of fondue yummyness. We started out with dipping bread in a cheese fondue (thanks Camille!), enjoyed a dinner of salmon, chicken, steak, shrimp, sausage, and veggies on the raclette grill, and then topped off the evening with dipping cheesecake, pound cake, brownies, marshmallows, pretzels, apples, oranges, and bananas in chocolate and caramel sauces. Oh my word, I was so full at the end of the night! We had a great time reminiscing about the first concerts we attended, 1980's movies and hairstyles, and more. It was a fabulous evening!

4 comments:

nateandcole said...

Who needs the Mona Lisa Restaurant when Kim's around?! Nate still talks about fondue with your family. We try to do it, but I don't think we'll ever be that good. :)

Corinne said...

Yummy! It reminds me of fondue night that we had once at your parents house. That was my first fondue experience ever and sooo fun!

Emily said...

Mmmm . . . that sounds so good! Course most things do these days (we're expecting a little one in June). I thought I'd tell you when I was in Boise that weekend, but when we didn't see you, well, there it is.

Kimberly said...

Congrats Em! So exciting :-)