Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm Tired of Snow

Thursday, January 31, 2008
I am so tired of snow. Having lived in Boise my entire life, I kind of know what kind of weather to expect. What I didn't expect this winter is how much snow we would get. It seems like it's been snowing solid since December. I've had to pull out the old shovel at least a dozen times, sometimes shoveling a couple times a day because of how much snow we're getting. They even had a snow day yesterday for all the schools in the valley (although BSU was still open). Who can remember the last time there was a snow day??? Anyway, the bummer part is that it doesn't look like there's relief anytime soon. The weather forecast shows day after day of snow...

7 comments:

Mandy Nelson said...

Me too!! Enough already!!!

Mandi said...

Maybe you should take skiing lessons! It sounds like the perfect season to pick it up :)

The Harwood Family said...

AMEN!!! I haven't lived here for 7 years, and the minute I move back...there is snow. I really hate snow.

siredge said...

Sorry to be the contrarian, but I'm loving the snow. I finally got good enough snow to make a snowman with my kids yesterday.

Liz said...

Oh my goodness, I never thought I would live to see the day when YOU said something negative about Boise! :) I understand, though. It sounds like the weather is pretty crazy there!! All rain here. I just want spring to come!

Val said...

Ditto. They said on the news our last snow day was 13 years ago. I guess we were freshmen? Don't remember it!

Sally said...

Agreed. Stuck inside with two kids and a dog all day starts to wear thin....but at least some melted today. Congrats on your promotion - that is super exciting!