Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birthday Deliciousness

Saturday, March 28, 2009
March is a month for birthdays in my family... my dad, Beki, and BJ all turned a year older this month! We went to Tucanos a couple weeks ago to celebrate - mmmmmm! We had the best meat server. He had no problem giving any one person six pieces of meat off the same skewer or an entire chunk of pineapple instead of the usual baby-sized slice.

The best part is you get to eat free once during the month of your birthday, so our dinner was a fraction of the regular price! Here's a picture of me and the twinners at the end of our meal, satisfied and totally full!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Happy happy birthday Kimberly Dear!

Val said...

Yea! I'm so glad you went! We got to go twice in March for both Jon's and my birthdays. Our waitress told us to sign up our kids for the birthday club, too! Kids 6 and under eat free!