Sunday, May 02, 2010

Flash Mobs to Support Chuck

Sunday, May 02, 2010
As you know, I love Chuck.  It is hands down the best show on TV right now.  If I could only watch one show each week, it would be Chuck.  I have even gotten several co-workers hooked on Chuck by sharing my Season 1 and Season 2 dvds with them.  My co-worker Mark shared this story with me today.  Oh how I wish I could be in Chicago, Seattle, San Diego, or Philadelphia tomorrow to participate in a flash mob.  Wouldn't that be fun!?!  Here's to a Chuck Season 4!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

That would be so awesome!!! If the rally is before 4 am or after 9 pm, maybe TJ can go to it and record it for us!!! I am sure we will be able to see it on youtube though! Chuck has been awesome this season (as always) and I hope it stays around.

Robin said...

Oh we do love us some Chuck. We have been watching the first seasons on Netflix.