Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fun Weekend

Sunday, July 11, 2010
I had a really great weekend, but don't have any pictures to go along with it :-(  Guess my post from last weekend makes up for that!  Anyway, it started out Friday night with dinner and my first visit of the year to the Shakespeare Festival.  We watched A Midsummer Night's Dream...  I am always impressed with the quality of the shows the Shakespeare Festival produces, and this play was no exception.  Thanks Brandon for the fun evening!

After waking up early for bootcamp Saturday morning, I headed up to Banks to raft the south fork of the Payette River.  Nate and Colette got a new raft earlier this year, and I was excited to have been invited to join them on their maiden voyage.  I enjoyed hanging out with old and new friends as we got in two trips down the river.  It was a hot day, so the cool water felt nice... even when I got dumped out of the boat on the final rapid of the day!

With the weekend coming to a close, I've got a full week ahead of me at work.  Not sure how I feel about that, considering I haven't worked a full week of work in about a month with all the vacation time I've been taking!  Back to real life I guess :-)

0 comments: