Saturday, July 24, 2010

Toby Keith Concert

Saturday, July 24, 2010
I love Toby Keith!  He is a great musician and an awesome entertainer.  I saw him in concert in 2003 (opened by Rascal Flatts!) and it was seriously the best concert I've ever been to.  So of course I wanted to go see him again when I heard he was coming back to Boise, and I was glad Jen wanted to go too!

The concert was opened by Jaron and the Long Road to Love... LOVED him!  I loved the simplicity of his performance and thought his songs were fun.  I even bought his CD!  Here's a video of one of his songs that I liked :-)

Trace Adkins was the special guest performer, and he was really good too.  I love how deep his voice goes.  Jen and I both love the Apprentice, so it was fun watching Trace Adkins (runner up of Celebrity Apprentice 2008)... knowing that Bret Michaels (winner of Celebrity Apprentice 2010) will be performing tonight at the Boise Music Festival!

Jen and I splurged for floor seats.  I bought them 20 minutes into the pre-sale and we were still pretty far back, but the energy in the arena was great.  Toby is quite the entertainer!  He really engaged the audience (how could you not with that music!?) and the pyrotechnics, streamers, and confetti added to the show as well.  I didn't take the best pictures, but oh well.  Here's what I've got!

1 comments:

Sally said...

SO jealous! Did he play Red, White and Blue?