Friday, July 02, 2010

I Scored Boise Music Festival Tickets!

Friday, July 02, 2010
I have been hearing on the radio about the Boise Music Festival for a couple months now.  The event sounds like a blast, with artists like Macy Gray, the Backstreet Boys and Green River Ordinance.  I am super excited to see Bret Michaels (LOVED him on Celebrity Apprentice).

Anyway, every time I've heard the cue to call on the radio to win tickets, I've tried to get through with no avail.  Well yesterday on my lunch break one of the radio stations was supposed to be giving tickets away at a local business.  When I went to try and win some tickets, the radio station wasn't there.  One of the other people who had gone there trying to win tickets as well called the radio station to see what was going on.  I guess there was a last minute cancellation, and so they told us we could come down to the station and pick some tickets up!  That worked out perfectly for me.  I got SIX tickets (I think they normally only hand out two per person).  Hooray!

1 comments:

Mandy Nelson said...

Awesome! If you need someone to go with, I might know someone who also loves Bret Michaels! ;)