Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beki's Wedding: Part 2

Saturday, September 17, 2011
Mandy gave me a hard time for not posting more about Beki's wedding after my blog post a couple weeks ago said more would be coming soon.  I guess two weeks wasn't soon enough for her :-)  Anyway, the photographer shared a dvd of [unedited] pictures, so I swiped a couple to place here on my blog!

Beki and Bryce sure had a lot of family travel to Rexburg to support them in their special day!  The ceremony was really nice.
There were some beautiful gardens on BYU-Idaho's campus... perfect for pictures!
The reception was the next day in Boise.  We had perfect weather for an outdoor reception!
And more family pictures...
Beki & BJ
The whole fam!
Matt & Me
And a couple more pictures of my cute niece Hailey - I sure miss her!