Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Top Shot

Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Have you ever heard of the show Top Shot?  Well, I hadn't, but I think I may have to watch an episode or two.  Last Sunday at dinner, everyone started talking about how cool the show was, and it got them all excited to go out shooting.  My brother-in-law TJ even had a dream that he was on Top Shot :-)  In preparation, everyone bought new ammo, gathered their guns, and BJ even made a bowling pin target.  We all headed out to the desert yesterday for a couple hours of shoot-em-up fun.

Think we brought enough guns out with us? :-)
We all had a great time taking turns shooting the different guns... I was excited to hit a bowling pin with most of my shots.  The boys tried to knock the pin off completely!
Mandi & TJ
Me & Matt
Rachel & BJ
Dad



0 comments: