Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hooray for Saddlebags

Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I've been a proud Harley owner for just over a month, but I feel like I haven't ridden as much as I should have by now. Part of my excuse is we've had some crazy weather lately, but the other part is that it is so much easier to ride around when I have saddlebags on my bike. There have been a few times when I've wanted to ride to work, but I also wanted to bring in a lunch and some gym clothes. How was I supposed to ride with those in hand? It is hard enough cramming the essentials of my purse into my motorcycle jacket (cell phone, drivers license, insurance, registration, and credit card), let alone anything else.

Well, my dad and brother came to the rescue this weekend and installed some fancy Sportster branded saddlebags on my bike. This was no easy task - my turn signals even had to be relocated in order for the bags to fit on. Thanks Dad and BJ - you guys are the best! You'll be seeing me cruising around a lot more now... especially with sunshine in the forecast :-)

0 comments: