Monday, September 15, 2008

Blogging Absense Excuse

Monday, September 15, 2008
So it's basically been forever since I've posted anything on here, which is totally unlike me. But I do have a good excuse! The last couple weeks have been spent moving practically the entire contents of my house into my garage for my most recent remodeling project - I got new floors! I absolutely LOVE them. I now have beautiful walnut hardwood in my entryway, living room, dining room, and kitchen, and a new tan carpet throughout the rest of my house. It is SO much better than the ugly old gray carpet I had before (and it was pink in my bedroom!). I couldn't be happier with it all turned out. I've got a couple other small house projects up my sleeves, but once those are done, I'll definitely be having a house re-warming party :-)

A view of the living room and dining room without carpet!

The family room with the dining room and kitchen in the background.

8 comments:

Mandy Nelson said...

Oh my gosh! The floors are beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see it in person!

nateandcole said...

That is so pretty! Good choice. That's a lot of moving stuff around.

Katrina said...

Man, that looks so good. I'm going to see it up close and personal soon.

Robin said...

Wow! what a big difference! I wish i could come to your re-warming party. I would bring fondue and a big pot of flowers for your front porch.

Corinne said...

It looks beautiful!!! I totally want to come over...maybe this next summer we can party down.

Lisa O said...

Ooohh. Ahhhhh. Gorgeous!

Sally said...

Looks AWESOME! I bet you're glad it's done. We had our hardwood redone and moving everything was the worst part :). By the way, which wave are you running this Saturday? I'm in the red wave. I'll look for you if you're in the same wave!

Val said...

Holy cow that looks so different! I LOVE it!