Monday, September 15, 2008

Listener Appreciation Concert

Monday, September 15, 2008

Each year a couple of the local country stations band together and put on a free country concert for their listeners. They hold the concerts at the beautiful Idaho Center outdoor amphitheater. Sara Evans was the main singer this year, with an opener by One Flew South and James Otto. I had tried for a couple of months to win tickets (you can't buy them - you can only win them), and was stoked when Jessica got a pair of last minute tickets (thanks Megan!) and asked me to go with her. The weather was beautiful, the atmosphere was super cool, and the music was amazing. I had a blast singing along to the songs with the over 11,000 other fans in attendance.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Kim! I'm officially a blogger and I officially had a blast at the listener appreciation concert with you and Jessica! You need to help me figure out how to make my page cute and add pictures and such! Thanks for being so fabulous!