Saturday, August 08, 2009

Box Seats!

Saturday, August 08, 2009

I'm sure I've said this before, but I LOVE the Shakespeare Festival. The atmosphere is amazing and the actors are fantastic. I have thought several times over the years that I should purchase season tickets... maybe next year. Last night I splurged and took a group of friends to see Twelfth Night. I was totally bummed all day that thinking that the show might get rained out. It was raining when I woke up and continued to rain throughout the day, hardly breaking at all. Finally at about 6:30, right when we met to leave, the rain let up... Perfect timing!

The storm system that came through over the last couple days brought with it cold weather. It totally felt like fall last night! We all had coats and blankets and you could see the actors' breath when they spoke. Crazy... you would have thought it was October instead of August! At the festival, we had box seats, so that was extra fun. I treated everyone to Costa Vida for dinner, and Jen brought PF Changs Wall of Chocolate for dessert. The play had a great story line and was really funny, and everyone had a good time. I can't wait until next time!

0 comments: