Tuesday, August 04, 2009

My New Guest Bathroom

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Last weekend, the guys at Tresidio finished my guest bathroom remodel, and I am thrilled! It's amazing how different the bathroom looks, and how now it matches my style and the rest of my house. My splurge in this bathroom was the custom counter top (I love the jagged edge!) and the basin sink. I wanted something a little different, and fell in love with this combo. In addition, I got new tile floor and shower surround, a new vanity, new toilet, new lighting, and new fixtures. Or course I had to get new accessories, and I'm excited to hang some beautiful artwork I just purchased.

In addition to my bathroom remodels, I had all the brass door knobs throughout the house replaced with oil rubbed bronze knobs. Wahoo! I feel like my big house projects are finally done, and now I can focus on paying down my mortgage!

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Yay! I have been waiting to hear when this bathroom was finished! It looks beautiful. You should post a before pic so people can see just how much nicer this looks!! :) SO BEAUTIFUL! I love the countertop and sink too. It looks great!

Cambrea said...

Absolutely beautiful. You have impecible taste!

Andrew D. Coats said...

Kim,

You do have great taste - it's been a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for the shout out on your blog!

Andy Coats
Tresidio Corporation
www.tresidio.com
208.794.4732

Val said...

I. Am. Drooling. It looks beautiful!

Boise Mom said...

I was guessing that it might be your bathroom that was getting a facelift when I saw the sign in your yard.
It looks SO nice! I would love to see a before picture also.