Sunday, August 02, 2009

Night at the Hawks Game

Sunday, August 02, 2009
As I sit down to write this post, I realize that it sounds like I am repeating myself from last summer! If you look back a ways, you can find a post almost identical to this one... as well as posts similar to my last two posts! Oh well, what can I say? Tonight a group of us went to the Boise Hawks game. We tailgated beforehand with some yummy Mexican food - thanks to all those who organized everything! It was super HOT outside, and of course our seats were right in the sun, but we still had a good time. To tell you the truth, I'm not a big baseball person... it just seems kinda slow paced for me, but the company was good so that made the game much more enjoyable. We left just after the 5th inning (the Hawks were up 9-0) and finished off the night with scones from Merritts and swimming at Jen's house. Fun times!

0 comments: