Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lunch Ride

Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Greg, Ross, and I enjoyed a quick ride over to Red Robin for lunch today. I thought we should ride to the Red Robin in Nampa, but decided my boss might not like us to take a 2 hour lunch! Even though it was a short ride, it was still fun to get out and ride with my coworkers. We should ride on our lunch breaks more often! Here's a pic of our bikes at the restaurant. My bike is the one in the back... it still looks kinda small compared to the boys' bikes, but not near as little as my Rebel looked next to their bikes!

1 comments:

Ross said...

That was a lot of fun! Next time we should get someone to take a picture of us standing next to our bikes. And maybe I can get my boss to let us take a longer lunch so we can ride farther! haha ^_^