Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What Am I Doing Up After 3 in the Morning?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I went to see Harry Potter, of course! To be honest with you, I think the whole "midnight showing" thing is funny... I really don't care if I'm not the first one to see a movie. I was talking to Jen on Sunday, though, and realized that with everything I already have planned this week, the earliest I would be able to watch the movie would be a Saturday matinée. Jen didn't want to wait that long to see the movie (yes, I'm blaming this on her!), so we ended up getting tickets to the 12:05 showing tonight (or rather this morning!). The movie was excellent - there were several parts that were EXACTLY how I pictured in my mind when I was reading the book. I also liked that this movie wasn't as dark as the last couple. It is definitely worth watching, and made me excited for the last couple movies.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'm glad I have a flexible work schedule because I was able to take a few hours vacation in the morning so I can sleep in. Oh, and just to document the night with a picture, here's Mandy, me, and Jen waiting for the movie to start. I'm glad Mandy was able to join us! And no, none of us dressed up :-)

0 comments: