Friday, July 24, 2009

Dining Downtown

Friday, July 24, 2009
I love eating in downtown Boise and trying new restaurants. This week I was excited to try out Bar Gernika. Bar Gernika is on the Basque block (I guess Boise has one of the larger Basque populations in the US), and is just this tiny little bar/restaurant that I've never seemed to notice before. In fact, I had never heard of it until it was featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives. I have a Leadership Meeting over lunch once a month with the Registrar (Kris) and the other Associate Registrar (Steve), and was excited when Steve suggested we go to Bar Gernika for this month's meeting spot. I decided I'm not a huge lamb fan, but the croquetas were amazing! Wanna see what the restaurant is like? Check out this video:

0 comments: