Sunday, July 26, 2009

Get Out Your Kleenex!

Sunday, July 26, 2009
I have never gotten into So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD). From what I gather, it is a reality show similar to American Idol, but for dancers. Last night, I went over to Erin's house to watch a movie. As we waited for everyone to show up, we watched part of an episode of SYTYCD from earlier this week. There are only 8 dancers left, so I thought they were all good, but one of the dances particularly touched me... so much so that I was moved to tears! I have never felt emotion from a dance before as I felt last night watching SYTYCD. This video is almost 8 minutes long... it's got a short intro explaining that the piece is about breast cancer, then the dance is only a couple minutes, followed by comments from the judges. Watch it - you won't be disappointed!


3 comments:

Robin said...

The video isn't showing up! I am so sorry that I missed you while in Boise. I drove past your darling house several times. You have made that home look lovely!

Kimberly said...

Robin - I'm sorry I missed you too! I just updated the video... looks like the old one was removed from youtube. Try it now!

Mandy Nelson said...

I am a HUGE SYTYCD fan. I was totally crying at this dance as well. They were the perfect couple to do it!