Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wicked!

Saturday, May 14, 2011
It seems like I waited forever for last night to come!  A year or so ago it was announced that the Broadway performance of Wicked would be coming to Boise.  I knew right away I would pay whatever I needed to in order to see this performance!  Pre-sale tickets started last fall if you purchased them in groups of 20, so my parents put together a 20-ticket order (thanks mom and dad!).  In addition to my parents, some of their friends and co-workers, and Mandi and TJ, several of my friends and co-workers joined us.  It. Was. AMAZING.  Seriously, it was so good.  The actors and actresses told an incredible story, the singing was fantastic, and the props and backgrounds were beautiful.  I've had the Wicked soundtrack in my head all day - lucky me :-)
Kris, Brooke, Jen, Me, and Brooke

0 comments: