Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Motorcycle Toy

Sunday, July 24, 2011
I got a new toy this week - a uCLear helmet communicator.  Not only can I use my uClear to answer phone calls or listen to music as I'm riding my bike, but I can use the intercom function to talk to another rider who also has one.  I got it all hooked up yesterday and then Matt and I went on an evening ride to test them out.  It definitely added a new element to riding!  It was so fun to be able to talk as we rode down the street on our separate bikes.  It made riding my bike even that much more enjoyable.  It was kind of a bummer because I couldn't really hear Matt once we hit about 50 mph because the wind in the helmet was too loud.  Supposedly it's supposed to automatically adjust for noise like that - I may just have to play around with it a little more.  Now I just need to add some music to my phone so I can listen to some tunes as I commute back and forth from work!

0 comments: