Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cowboys and Indians and Afros, Oh My!

Sunday, October 30, 2011
Me & my Cowboy :-)
Last night was our annual Halloween party.  We expanded this year and invited more people and planned some games and some prizes for best costume and best treat... but we mostly just ended up eating and talking and eating and watching a movie and eating some more.  I mean, we had a ton of food!  I wish I had gotten pictures of everything - the dessert table alone included finger cookies, witch hat cupcakes, eyeball and mummy cakeballs, pumpkin cookies, peanut butter cheesecake brownies, etc.  Here were my contributions to the party:
My mom and brother made this cheeseball for me
Saw this on Pinterest & had to make it!
And of course we dressed up!  Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of everyone, but here are a few that I did get...
David, Jen, & Jared
Lyndsey, Jenny, Candice, Andrea
Me & Savanah


1 comments:

Mandy Nelson said...

LOL! Jerad wins! That fro is AWESOME!