Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Pinning!

Thursday, October 20, 2011
I heard about Pinterest several months ago.  I immediately thought it sounded cool which is why I didn't want anything to do with it.  Because I knew I would get addicted.  Well, a couple weeks ago, Brooke sent me an invite, and I decided to jump aboard... I have been pinning ever since.  I have basically been planning my future - places I want to visit, how I want my next home to look, recipes I want to try, things to do with my future kids, etc.  I mean, how could you not want to pin these pictures on one of your boards?
What a fun way to display children's artwork
This closet would be a dream
I'm sure this makes an already delicious breakfast food taste even better
GORGEOUS!!!
I am in love with this front porch
Trip to Venice anyone??



1 comments:

Beki and Bryce said...

I just started pinning.... I'm not quite addicted yet, but it has been fun planning my future classroom! I'm sure the addiction will set in soon... I'm excitedly not looking forward to it hahaha.