Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Firework Fascination

Wednesday, July 04, 2007
I love fireworks. I think that they are brilliant, and I am amazed at how captivating they can be. Whoever came up with the idea originally was a genius. Tonight I enjoyed a fabulous fireworks display at my aunt and uncle's house. The fountains were beautiful, but I especially liked the ones that filled the night time sky with huge bursts of color - you know what I mean - those "special" fireworks that BJ went to the neighboring town to buy :-) But we weren't the only ones launching those sparkling fireworks high in the sky... as I drove home tonight, the entire sky was filled. It seemed as if all of Boise was out enjoying the celebration of our Independence Day! Unfortunately I have to work in the morning, so I'm headed to bed before the festivities are over. I'll have to remember to schedule a vacation day the day after the 4th next year!

0 comments: