Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sleep Deprived & Loving It

Thursday, July 12, 2007
Anyone who knows me well knows that I need my sleep. I usually get around 8 hours of sleep a night, and love it when I get more than that. If there were more hours in the day, I would have no problem sleeping 12 hours straight! Over the last 5 days, however, I don't think I've gotten to bed before 1:00am once! I have several of my best friends from college in town - from Virginia, Washington DC, New York, Texas, and Utah... aren't I lucky? It has been such a fun little "reunion", but with only a few days to cram all our catching up into, we have to stay up late talking, right? At least that's what we seem to think. So I've been functioning on less than my normal 8 hours, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have taken the entire week off work and can't think of a better way to spend my vacation. We have shared tears and laughter and have enjoyed reminiscing about "the good old days" - I have some of the best friends ever!

1 comments:

Corinne said...

What a fun week!!! Thanks for taking the week off to play with us, Kim. You're the best!