Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
I'm a definite Harry Potter fan. I have anxiously awaited the releases of 5th movie and the 7th book, both of which we get to enjoy within a week or two of each other this month. I wasn't one of those faithful fanatics who saw the midnight showing opening day (although I believe Beki was), but I did see the movie opening weekend... and I have to say I'm glad I saw it. I know there have been very different opinions on this movie - from what I've read, people either love it or hate it. For me, this is definitely one of my favorites so far. I thought the special effects were great, and it's amazing how the scenes were exactly as I had pictured in my head. Now I can't wait to get my hands on that 7th and final book this Saturday... I've got a packed Saturday with a band reunion taking up most of the day, so if I don't finish by Sunday night, I may just have to call in sick to work on Monday :-) Just kidding... I think.

0 comments: