Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Little Reunion

Monday, July 16, 2007

As I mentioned in an earlier post, several of my best friends from college were in town last week... we had such a great time together. We didn't do anything incredibly spectacular, but just spent time enjoying one another's company and catching up on each other's lives. Corinne, Lisa, Emily, and Jess all have kids - it was fun to see the energy they had, and several activities were geared around them (i.e. zoo, water park, etc.) But we also took some time to get away just as friends - we saw Seven Brides for Seven Brothers up at Starlight Mountain Theater in Garden Valley & had a girls night that included homemade oreo shakes :-) It made me miss my days at BYU - I am so grateful for the good & lasting friends I made during my four years there. I look forward to our next little reunion - looks like we're shooting for Washington DC since that's close to Tim, Corinne, and Lisa... I can't wait!

4 comments:

The Cowan Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! Is that Tim Goode?!? I haven't seen him in forever. Sounds like you guys had a great time...

Corinne said...

Soooooooo FUN! I had such a great time, Kim. Thanks for letting us play at your house on a couple of nights. Sorry you had to put up with a grouchy mama (me)!

Lisa O said...

Like I said on my blog...I need this kind of therapy more than once a year! It was a VERY happy reunion indeed. I love you Kim!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the new pic Lisa!